Wednesday, September 30, 2009

PCC Fund Raiser Banquet.

Ok,
Many volunteered to help out, so let's see how many come through.

I have the details:
Meet @ the fairgrounds @ 5pm! Be on time! There wont be much wiggle room for the L8 comers. This is a big event, and an honor to have been invited and serve here. Tardiness will only hurt the rest of the servers, who need instruction.

We have been asked to help clean up, and also if I may ask, A few people will be needed to plate some of the Desserts. Let me know asap if you can.

Dress code is: Black jeans/slacks and Nice white shirt/polo. Clean and pristine! Look your best please, use your judgment. (don't forget your handling others food, so remember to trim your nails!)

Remember, there will be no youth meeting @ the church. This event is taking the place of the normal meeting. However, we will follow up afterward @ my house to hang out for a bit if you like.

I'm excited about this. I hope you are too! I will not be there assisting you guys when you arrive. I will be setting up sound and stage stuff, and preparing for the concert we will be doing.
I trust you guys will show everyone the kind of caring and helpful young people you are. Thank you for volunteering, I am very proud of all of you.

Recap:

Time: 10/2/10 5pm Sharp!
Place: Fairgrounds
Dress code: Nice white shirt, black pants. Clean and prettied up!

Thank you guys. See you there!

Matthew

2 comments:

  1. Hi Matthew,
    Thought that I would let you know that if you still need someone to help plate desserts, I could help. Just let me know or have someone let me know. ( I can check the site tomorrow) Alyssa

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you will, that's be awesome! thank you.

    Matthew

    ReplyDelete