Monday, August 31, 2009

School Begins.

I decided to write in the blog again. It's been a while. Sorry :(

With School beginning I would like to encourage you readers to remember who you are in Christ. Be strong, stay faithful, and seek the Lord in all things. He is your strength and your protection. Share the great love and compassion you have received from Him with others so they may experience that great joy. You don't have to go away to be a missionary, in fact you already are! Here! This is where it might count the most!

I would like to encourage you High School-ers to come to youth groups Friday nights @ the church. Bring your friends! So many people graduated, and it's time to rebuild! We have begun an awesome new study,
"How to shout without screaming".
Come Join us! Let's stay strong together and learn from God, and one another. You are all a blessing to us, and we will pray for all of you to have opportunities to share, and receive amazing blessing from God Almighty. We love you guys. If any of you need anything, please call Jolene or I. We will be glad to help you, even if it means...gasp...homework! (did I just say that?)

Read these Scriptures...I mean really read them, understand them, pray for understanding from The Lord:
Matthew 22:36-40
1 Timothy 4:12-16

Set your goals High, and your God fixation Higher. You can only gain!

Love you guys,
Matthew

No comments:

Post a Comment