Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Cool weekend!

Last Friday was cool. You guys did such a great job of listening and responding to the whole "Bullhorn guy" stuff. And I am so proud of you guys for the turnout of the Silver Ring Thing. Congrats on the many decisions and commitments made for sexual purity. We had 22 people from our group there! And Sunday was just a great day for my paintball team, Edge Zer0. We had services @ church, then went to Eureka to play a team down there, and we won each game! Man I am tired. So this week I and the rest of the team are taking off to our 3 day war game! Youth group will meet @ the church @ 7pm like usual, and my good buddy Dan Jorgens will be leading your guys. Be on time, and be respectful of him. He's giving you his time, so give him your attention. You will have a blast I promise! So to you all, I love you, and will see most of you again Friday 5/08 @7pm @ the church. Thanks for the attendance, and keep it up, just cause' I'm gone does'nt mean you should be too!

Read this this week and put into practice
Psalm 62:1-2
1.)My soul finds rest in God alone; My salvation comes from him.
2.)He alone is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress, I will never be shaken.

Peace out y'all. I love you,
Matthew

No comments:

Post a Comment