So we have the youth group @ the house this Friday, @ 7pm. please bring your bibles and be on time. Last week we got started way too l8 ( I know it was partly my fault ). I'm working on schedule stuff this week so let me know if you have ideas or suggestions by calling me or posting a comment in the blog here.
and in other news... people have been asking me about the "where my lazers at?" thing,
so here's the video of it courtesy of the youtube. Have fun!
Jesus loves you and so do I,
Matthew
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ok i'll post here. im gonna be @ youth friday LOL
ReplyDeleteHi Matt,
ReplyDeleteJesse and I won't be there on Fri. We are going to Albany for the weekend. We'll talk to you next week.
Alyssa
P.S. We like the website. So does my mom.
thnx guys. keep checking it. I will most likely update the site with fridays lessons and scripture for those who miss it.
ReplyDelete