Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The Silver Ring Thing: Students and parents please read!

Parents! this event contains biblical teaching about sex and the culture our young people live in. If you have any concerns about your child attending this, let me know ASAP.

I hope all of you are planning on attending this event. I have to cancel my paintball trip for this...LOL
If there are any questions you guys can give them a call, or visit their website. (info is in the pic)

Lets see if we can get a head count of "Ima be there fo sho" people so we can start getting rides setup and sponsorship for the rings if needed.
I would love to know if any of you parents would like to attend with your kids, and kids if you would like to attend with your parents. :)
This event will be free (courtesy of local churches underwriting the event) however rings will not be provided. They cost $20, so if you want a ring bring some cash with you. (If you want a ring and cannot afford one contact me by phone and I will see if I can get a sponsor for you.)

Should be an awesome time and something for us to use as a testimony in our lives later.
The Poster has the details (click to enlarge)

Thanks all leave your comments or call me if your gonna go,
Matthew

No comments:

Post a Comment